OUR PRECAUTIONS FOR COVID-19
- We make sure our workplaces, public spaces, all villas are clean and hygienic.
- Surfaces and objects are wiped with disinfectant regularly, with particular attention paid to repeatedly touched items.
- We put sanitizing hand rub dispensers in prominent places around the workplace and make sure these dispensers are regularly refilled.
- We make sure that staff, contractors and customers have access to places where they can wash their hands with soap and water.
- We promote good respiratory hygiene in our workplaces, kitchen and public spaces.
- We ensure all food & beverages are processed through international HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) standards.
- We encourage guests with COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties) to report them to our staff who will assist them in complying the government procedures necessary for treatment.
- Isolation rooms, in-house Nurse and Doctor-on-call are available. We can also, provide quick and efficient transport to the nearest hospital or emergency room, located only 20 minutes away.
- We have briefed our employees, contractors and customers that if COVID-19 starts spreading in our community anyone with even a mild cough or low-grade fever (37.3 C or more) needs to stay at home.
- We provide an additional hand sanitizer at every entrance to the estate as well as all public areas.
HOW TO PREVENT COVID-19
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Can I ask for a refund of my deposit if I would like to cancel my booking due to COVID-19’s outbreak?
A: We are not granting any refund request for the moment (for bookings made before March 20th 2020). However, you may change your booking date to up to 12 months from your initial booking date.
Q: I’m having a financial problem due to this COVID-19’s outbreak, so I would like to get the refund of my deposit now. I promise that I will rebook your villa for my next trip if everything has returned to normal.
A: We understand the current global situation which has been affecting every aspect of our lives and so with businesses. We are unable to grant any refund request for the moment (for bookings made before March 20th 2020), but you may change your booking date up to 12 months from your initial booking date.
Q: Is there any additional cost if I wish to change my booking date due to COVID-19’s outbreak?
A: If the booking has been 100% paid, we may simply move the booking to your new requested date with no extra cost. However, High Season Surcharge will be applied if your original booking was on a low season period and you request to move it to a high season period.
Q: When should I provide you my new preferred date if I wish to modify my booking?
A: We will be expecting you to submit your new preferred date at least 46 days before your original booking date.
Q: Will I get the same rate if I choose to move my booking to any date on 2021?
A: If the booking has been 50% paid and you choose any dates in 2021, but you would like to get the same rate as your current reservation, please settle the remaining balance of the payment based on the original payment due date. If you can do this, we will honour your amendment request with the same rate.
Q: Can I also change my payment due date that follows my new requested date?
A: If the booking has been 50% paid and you wish to have the payment due date follow your new booking dates in 2021, we will provide you with a new quotation at the 2021 rates.
Q: I’m planning to book your villa for our next visit, probably by the end of this year or next year, but can I cancel it later and ask for a refund if the COVID-19 Crisis still going?
A: Yes, 25% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made 46 days or more before the start of the rental period for any bookings made after March 20th, 2020.
Q: What is the best price you can offer me?
A: Please contact our reservation team directly to get your best quotation at email@example.com or +62-822-3545-9160 (WhatsApp)
Q: How far is the nearest beach?
A: It is only 1.7 km (Double Six Beach)
Q: How far is the airport from Villa Kubu?
A: It is 5.6 km from Villa Kubu to Ngurah Rai International Airport
Q: How far are restaurants, supermarket, shops, etc?
A: Please be informed, we do have an in house restaurant called The Oasis, which specializes in delicious international gourmet cuisine. However, we are also located only 400m from Seminyak Street, where you may easily find a lot of restaurants, supermarket, and shops.
Q: Can you help to hold the villa longer than advertised?
A: Normally, we will only be able to hold the villas for 2 days. However, if you wish to keep one longer, please let our reservation team know. We will do our best to assist, depending on our occupancy.
Q: Can I pay the deposit in instalments?
- Villa Kubu must receive a deposit of 25% of the total rental amount payable (“Deposit”) within two (2) working days of the Hirer being provided with the relevant invoice and payment instructions for rentals beginning more than 45 days for Villa Kubu and 60 days for LataLiana Villas after the date of the booking request.
- If the Deposit is not paid as required, the booking will not be finalized, and this Rental Contract will be deemed void.
- Payment of the balance 75% of the total rental amount payable (“Balance Due”) is payable not less than 45 days for Villa Kubu and 60 days for LataLiana Villas before the scheduled arrival date.
- The full payment must be received on within 48 hours from the booking being confirmed if the booking is made by:
- 45 days or less prior to arrival for Villa Kubu.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival for LataLiana Villas.
Q: Can I bring pets to the villa?
A: Pets are allowed upon agreed in writing in advance.